What makes the CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep® credential the industry standard?
- The Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) is a non-profit organization governed by volunteer industry professionals and technical experts across the country.
- The CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep® (CCS) credential was established in 1983 as a method for homeowners to measure a chimney sweep’s technical expertise.
- CSIA does more for the industry than certify chimney sweeps. CSIA’s mission includes public and professional education with a commitment to the elimination of residential chimney fires, carbon monoxide intrusion and other chimney-related hazards that result in the loss of lives and property.
- CSIA devotes its resources to educating the public and related industries through traditional and social media and its relationships with affiliated trades such as home inspectors, REALTORS and oil heating service managers.
- CSIA is the go-to source for accurate chimney safety information. CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps have been spotted on Good Morning America, Dateline and 20/20, in the New York Times, Consumer Reports and Popular Mechanics, among many other national, regional and local publications and media.
- CSIA has proven itself academically by being accredited.
- Companies that have CSIA Certified Chimney Sweeps are better run. Watch this video from CSIA Board of Director Hope Stevenson:
Find a CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep in Your Area
This institution is regulated by: State Workforce Innovation Council
Download this special two-page brochure that highlights the benefits of CSIA certification in a whole new way!
Office for Career and Technical Schools
10 N. Senate Ave, Suite SE 304
Indianapolis, IN 46204