CSIA Accepted Products™ Program for Pros
Looking for products that have been put to the test? Products that stand up to your high standards? Products displaying the CSIA Accepted Products™ seal have successfully completed an intensive application and testing process focusing on product safety. Many factors were considered during the acceptance process, including listing criteria and ease of use.
Here are the CSIA Accepted Products for pros, like yourself:
Duct Cleaners Supply: Revolution Rod System
The Revolution Rod System from Duct Cleaners Supply is now a CSIA Accepted Product. The Revolution Rod System is now directly available to chimney and venting professionals.
Select Products from National Chimney
Several products produced by National Chimney now have CSIA Accepted Products™ status. The products include:
- M-Flex and Premier Chimney Liner families
- Premier Damper Caps
- Premier Refractory Panels
- Premier Top Multi Flue Chimney Caps
All of the above products are directly available to chimney and venting professionals.
Select Products from SaverSystems
Several products produced by SaverSystems now have CSIA Accepted Products™ status. These products include:
- ChimneySaver WB
- Paint-N-Peel Fireplace Cleaner
- ACS (Anti-Creo-Soot)
- HeatShield® Cerfractory Flue Sealant and Repair
- HeatShield® ChamberCoat and HeatShield® Cerfractory Masonry Fireplace Foam Smoke Chamber Sealant
- HeatShield® PCR (Poultice Creosote Remover)
For more information on how to purchase products from SaverSystems, please visit their website.
CSIA Accepted Products™ Policy
- Product must be related to the Hearth, Sweeping, Venting, or Chimney Industry
- Where applicable, the product must be tested and listed to a nationally recognized performance standard, including, but not limited to, applicable standards from organizations such as ANSI, ASTM, UL, CSA.
- Product should meet nationally recognized standards for product safety. If the product has been the subject of a recall and/or public warning, the applicant must provide CSIA with documentation explaining the nature of the recall and/or warning and the corrective action taken by the manufacturer.
In accordance with the Chimney Safety Institute of America Product Acceptance Policy, approval granted by CSIA is limited to the specific product submitted and does not apply to all of the manufacturer’s products. Manufacturers who wish to have multiple products reviewed by the CSIA Product Review Acceptance Committee must submit one application and complete documentation for each product.
All CSIA Accepted Products™ may display the CSIA Accepted Product seal on their packaging.
When used according to manfacturer’s instructions this product is accepted by the Chimney Safety Institute of America. For improved safety and home heating efficiency, CSIA recommends that all chimneys and vented appliances be inspected every year by a CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep® or CSIA Certified Dryer Exhaust Technician®. To find a CSIA credentialed professional in your area, please visit www.csia.org.
Products bearing the CSIA Accepted Products™ logo must submit a new application on an annual basis, upon which the product will be subject to committee review.
Note: The Chimney Safety Institute of America makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability of any product that has been accepted to bear the CSIA logo and associated text. It is in no manner intended that the granting of the Accepted Products™ status by CSIA shall constitute a warranty of a manufacturer’s product(s) by CSIA or shall impute any liability to CSIA for any injuries to persons or damage to property occasioned by the use of a manufacturer’s product(s).
Accordingly, manufacturers that apply for, and that receive, CSIA Accepted Products™ status agree to indemnify and hold harmless CSIA, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, actions, injuries, damages, expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees), and/or liability arising from the use of manufacturer’s products. Such obligations of manufacturer shall survive the termination of any CSIA Accepted Products™ agreement.
For more info on the CSIA Accepted Products™ Policy or to request an application, please contact us at 317-837-5362 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ve worked hard to become a professional in the chimney industry, so boast about a little with items from our Sweep Shop.