Inspection & Report Writing (IRW)
- Different styles of writing including performance-based, real estate inspection and proposal language.
- Data collection detail using the NFPA 211 Level 1 and 2 inspection standards and the best ways to systemize data collected. Simply put, you’ll learn how to do a thorough and professional inspection in the field.
- Understanding the similarities between IRC and NFPA 211.
- Which photos to take and why.
- You’ll learn proper photo progression techniques.
- Photography skills and how to describe photos from video scanners.
- How to archive your photos, shortcuts and templates on your computer to make the process easier.