New to 2015-2016!
CSIA Education Sponsorship
Your company, association, or state guild is encouraged to bring CSIA education to your meeting! Available events range from single-day CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep review and exam sessions to two-day Masonry Repair seminars. CSIA has made sponsoring events even easier with new levels of sponsorship! If you are looking to organize a private event or course currently on the schedule, please contact CSIA.
For Already Scheduled Events:
Pre-Event Sponsor - $250
- Pre-event marketing on: Logo and website on CSIA website event page, name on educational calendar that is distributed to the CSIA e-mail listserv, promotion on blog “Wisdom from the Hearth,” and CSIAccess trade enewsletter. Sponsor name, logo, and website are used.
On-Site Sponsor - $500 per day
- Marketing sponsor pre-event (see above) plus on-site marketing at refreshment table all day. Sponsor promotional materials must be on, above, or attach to the refreshment table. Sponsor is responsible for providing materials and for set up/tear down of materials.
Event Sponsor - $1,000 per day
- Both above marketing levels plus the ability to host a lunch during which you can have a promotional session limited to 30 minutes. Sponsor may bring in any promotional materials of their choice. If sponsor chooses not to host a lunch, they will still be given 30 minutes. CSIA must be notified. Sponsor is responsible for providing materials and for set up/tear down of materials.
Exclusive Event Sponsor - $1,500 per day
- Sole sponsor with all level benefits. CSIA will market the event and sponsorship start to finish with multiple media posts through CSIA media channels. Sponsor may bring in any promotional materials of their choice. Sponsor is responsible for providing materials and for set up/tear down of materials.
What you get:
- Advertisement for your organization or company
- CSIA approved training with CEUs
- Opportunity to learn and network with fellow chimney sweeps
How to sponsor an event:
1. Contact CSIA at least 90 days in advance.
2. Speak with CSIA staff about the best sponsorship option for you.
3. Sign the Sponsored Event Contract.
4. Either work with CSIA or let CSIA handle the details for the event.
5. Enjoy a great CSIA educational event!
To receive CEUs and CSIA approved training all CSIA-trademark courses must be pre-approved by the CSIA Education Department.